Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Sweet and tangy rhubarb and strawberries are combined in the crisp with an oatmeal crumb topping.
Calories per serving
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups Frozen Whole Strawberries
- 2 cups rhubarb chunks, partially thawed
- Combine oats, brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut in margarine with a fork or knife. Set aside. Mix together sugar substitute, cornstarch, remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add strawberries and rhubarb. Mix well and pour into 8-inch square baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle reserved oat mixture over fruit. Bake at 375F for 30 to 35 minutes.