Strawberry Pineapple Granitas
This easy and refreshing dessert has just four ingredients.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 3/4 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Combine strawberries, pineapple juice, sugar and lime juice in blender. Cover; blend about 1 minute or until mixture appears smooth. Pour into a 9x5-inch loaf pan or medium bowl; cover.
- Freeze 20 minutes or until edges begin to freeze. Lightly stir to combine icy edges with slushy center. Freeze 40 minutes stirring occasionally mixing the frozen section with the slushy center, until entire mixture appears icy and fluffy.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with mint leaves, if desired.