Strawberry Pina Colada Pie
A delicious dessert that will be loved by everyone!
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 can (8 oz) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 tub (8 oz) thawed whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1-1/4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add dry pudding mix and pineapple; mix well.
- Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping gently; spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with coconut, strawberries and remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.