Calories per serving
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 3 cups cold water, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- as needed ice cubes
- as needed fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Place strawberries in blender or food processor container with 1 cup water. Cover; blend until smooth. Add remaining 2 cups water; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture through strainer into large pitcher. Stir in lemon juice and sugar; add more sugar if necessary to taste.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses; garnish with mint leaves, if desired.