Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Jars
Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Jars created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Phillips.
Calories per serving
- Frozen Blueberries or FRozen Raspberries, partially thawed, can be substituted for strawberries.
- Chill a medium mixing bowl. Combine three servings of the pudding and the whipped topping. Gently swirl together leaving ‘streaks’.
- Dollop equal amounts of the blended mixture into three to four serving jars (i.e., canning jars, 4 to 8 oz. sizes). Spoon equal amounts of the last pudding cup to the side and on top of each mixture.
- Set aside 8 strawberry slices for garnish. Mash remaining strawberries with a fork. Spoon equal amounts of mashed strawberries on top next to the chocolate dollop. Use a tablespoon spring scoop and top with cool whip. Garnish each w/a couple of strawberry slices. Sprinkle on the sliced almonds.
- Place in the refrigerator several inches apart. Cover very loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate/chill about 15-20 minutes before serving. Garnish with a cookie when serving.
- NOTE: frozen DOLE Blueberries or Raspberries, partially thawed, can be substituted for strawberries.