Spiralized Beets with Mandarins
A colorful and tasty salad.
Calories per serving
- 2 medium beets, trimmed and peeled
- 1 can (11 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained, reserve syrup
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 sprig mint, leaves torn
- Spiralize beets by inserting the smaller end of the beet into the round blade of the spiralizer, keeping it centered and using the blade with the smallest triangles.
- Cut the beet spirals into smaller 6-inch-long pieces using scissors.
- Combine 2 tablespoons reserved juice, olive oil, and vinegar in a medium bowl. Whisk well. Add beets and toss. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Divide between 2 plates and top with mandarin oranges and mint.