Spicy Pineapple Kale and Shrimp Stir Fry
Sweet and spicy, this stir fry has great flavor AND texture.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 6 cups (about 5 oz.) kale, washed and chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN® Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/4 cup KIKKOMAN Less Sodium Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. KIKKOMAN Sriracha
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Measure 1/4 cup pineapple juice, reserve. Combine remaining juice and enough water to make 1-3/4 cups. Prepare rice according to package directions using juice-water mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add kale and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes; reserve. Add 1 tablespoon oil and saute pineapple until edges begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Reserve with kale.
- Combine reserved 1/4 cup pineapple juice, stir-fry sauce, soy sauce and sriracha in a small bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and stir-fry shrimp until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add sauce mixture, reserved kale and pineapple to shrimp. Continue to cook an additional 3 minutes or until sauce begins to boil. Serve over rice.