Spicy Chipotle Fruit Kabobs
A simple dessert with a spicy chocolate sauce.
Calories per serving
- 2 slices pound cake, cut into 16 cubes
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 12 frozen DOLE Mango Chunks, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- non-stick cooking spray
- Soak 4 10-inch bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread alternately four pound cake cubes, 4 pineapple chunks, and 3 mango chunks onto wooden skewers.
- Combine chocolate syrup and chipotle powder in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grill skewers over medium heat until pound cake is toasted and grill marks appear, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over skewers.