Spicy Chicken and Rice Bake
Asian inspired chicken and rice baked in the oven.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 TYSON® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons KIKKOMAN® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon KIKKOMAN® Hoisin Sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons KIKKOMAN® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 DOLE Green Onions, chopped
- Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100 Pineapple Juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; add oil and brown chicken for 3 minutes per side. Add mushrooms and saute for an additional minute. Stir in soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce and pineapple chunks with juice and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Spread the uncooked rice in the baking dish and top with chicken, mushrooms, pineapple and sauce mixture. Add chicken broth. Cover; bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Garnish with green onions.