Sparkling Tropical Punch
Light and refreshing sparkling punch to serve for holiday parties.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen DOLE® Whole Strawberries
- 3 kiwi fruit(s), peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 orange(s), unpeeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 can (46 oz) DOLE Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (25.4 oz) sparkling apple juice, chilled
- mint sprigs (optional)
- Arrange strawberries, kiwi chunks and orange pieces into ice cube trays or a 6-cup ring mold. Add enough water to fill. Freeze 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Combine pineapple juice and sparkling juice in punch bowl. Unmold ice mold and place in punch bowl. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.