Soy Glazed Salmon with Pineapple Rice
Pineapple rice compliments this soy glazed salmon nicely.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN® Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 4 (4 oz. each) salmon filets
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. water
- (optional) green onions, thinly sliced
- (optional) black and white sesame seed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 13x9 baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Chop pineapple chunks, set aside. Prepare rice according to package directions; stir in chopped pineapple.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger in a medium bowl; place salmon filets on prepared baking pan. Brush filets with sauce. Bake 10 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Combine remaining sauce, cornstarch and water in small saucepan; bring to boil, stirring constantly until sauce thickens. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Serve salmon and sauce over pineapple rice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.