Southwestern Pineapple and Chicken
Chicken breast with a Southwestern kick.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, lime juice, oil, chili, oregano and garlic in resealable plastic bag. Add chicken. Seal and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken and pineapple, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center and pineapple is lightly browned. Discard any remaining marinade.