Southwest Style Pizza
Combining pizza sauce with salsa, gives this a southwest flavor.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) salsa*
- 1 pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 cup (6 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) red or green bell pepper slices
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup DOLE Green Onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh DOLE Cilantro, chopped
- Combine pizza sauce and salsa; spoon sauce over pizza crust. Top with beans, pineapple, bell pepper, chiles and green onions. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
- Bake at 425 F. 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Garnish with extra salsa and avocado slices, if desired.
- NOTE: In place of salsa, 1 cup pizza sauce can be used.