Smoked Pineapple Martini
A smoky and sweet martini.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup frozen DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks, partially thawed
- 2 ounces pineapple flavored vodka
- 1 ounce DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- sugar, as needed
- Dip martini glass rim in water and then in sugar.
- Add pineapple to shaker and muddle. Spoon 1 teaspoon pineapple into martini glass.
- Add vodka, pineapple juice, simple syrup, liquid smoke, and ice. Shake and strain into martini glass.
- NOTE: Pineapple infused vodka may be substituted for pineapple vodka. Combine 1 cup frozen DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks and 4 oz. vodka in a bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes.Caramelized pineapple may be used for richer flavor. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pineapple to skillet and cook until caramelized and browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool before using.TIP: Liquid smoke can be found at most grocery stores in the barbecue sauce section.