Skillet Grilled Triple Fruit Cobbler
Perfect addition to any grilled meal.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 2 containers (4 oz.) DOLE Fruit Bowls® Diced Apples, drained
- 2 containers (4 oz.) DOLE Fruit Bowls Diced Peaches, undrained
- 1 container (4 oz.) DOLE Fruit Bowls Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 3/4-1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat gas grill with lid down to medium-high heat. Turn off 1 burner to use for indirect heat cooking.
- Brush 1 tablespoon melted butter on sides and bottom of large cast iron skillet. Place on grill over indirect heat with lid down.
- Combine drained apples, undrained peaches and pineapple in large bowl. Stir together 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in small bowl. Stir into fruit mixture. Pour into hot skillet and cook with lid down, 10 minutes.
- Stir together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, flour, walnuts, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in remaining melted butter until just crumbly. Spoon evenly over fruit mixture.
- Cook with lid down, 25 to 30 minutes or until top begins to brown and fruit mixture is bubbly. Serve warm.