Singapore Scallop Stacks
Enhance your scallops with DOLE® Mandarin Oranges.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained, divided
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup DOLE Pineapple Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, snipped, plus more for garnish
- 4 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 6 large sea scallops, patted dry
- 6 DOLE Pineapple Slices, drained, patted dry
- 6 cucumber slices
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Place 1/2 mandarin oranges, almonds, pineapple orange juice, lime juice, sesame oil, curry paste, and 1 tablespoon mint in blender container. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Transfer to small saucepan and stir in bell pepper. Place on side grill burner, bring to a simmer. Cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in remaining mandarin oranges. Set aside.
- Coat grill with cooking spray. Place scallops on grill, cook 4 to 6 minutes or until opaque, turning once. The last 2 minutes of cooking, add pineapple slices to slightly brown.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons sauce. Spoon remaining sauce onto 6 appetizer plates, dividing equally. Place pineapple slice on top of sauce, followed by cucumber, and scallop. Drizzle reserved sauce over top. Garnish with mint.