Shrimp and Tropical Fruit Lettuce Cups
A flavorful Asian-inspired dish.
Calories per serving
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (about 6 cloves) minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 6-8 butter lettuce leaves
- Combine shrimp, bell pepper, avocado, tropical fruit, and red onion in a medium bowl.
- Prepare soyaki sauce by combining soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic, onion powder, ground ginger, honey, and lime juice in a container. Stir or shake to mix.
- Spoon shrimp mixture into lettuce leaves and drizzle with sauce or dip lettuce wraps into sauce as desired.