Savory Mandarin Sunshine Pizza
This sweet and savory pizza is great for any occasion.
Calories per serving
- 1 medium sweet white onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1-1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen DOLE® Mandarin Sunshine Blend, thawed and drained
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) refrigerated thin pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400?F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate onions into rings; set aside. Add oil to large skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 4 minutes or until translucent. Reduce heat to medium and add sugar and salt; stir to blend. Continue to cook 10 to 12 minutes or until completely softened and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat and add 1 teaspoon thyme. Toss to coat.
- Unroll pizza dough and place on cookie sheet. Prick dough with fork all over and par bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove pizza dough from oven; brush with honey. Evenly distribute sautéed onions, walnuts and fruit over crust. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake pizza 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown and cheese begins to melt. Remove pan from oven; cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with remaining thyme.