Salmon Baked with Mango Chutney and Ginger
A tropical twist on a traditional fish.
Calories per serving
- 1 pound salmon filet
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped candied ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange salmon in 9-inch square baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain tropical fruit; reserve juice. Coarsely chop fruit.
- Combine tropical fruit, reserved juice, mango chutney and ginger in medium bowl. Spoon over salmon. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with rice.
- Note: Salmon can be cut into 4 portions before baking, if desired.