Calories per serving
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked or regular paprika
- 1 salt, divided salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (5 to 6 lbs.) boneless pork loin
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, partially thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks, partially thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together oil, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper and cayenne. Rub spice mix over pork loin. Place in roasting pan.
- Bake 1 hr. 15 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F. Remove from oven, let sit 10 minutes.
- While pork is roasting, stir together mango, pineapple, onion, cilantro, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and lime juice. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Slice pork into 1/2-inch pieces and top with salsa.