Roasted Cauliflower with Curry and Raisins
Perfect compliment to any dinner.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 head DOLE® Cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1/3 cup DOLE Seedless or Golden Raisins
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine olive oil and curry powder in large bowl. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat evenly. Arrange in 13x9-inch baking dish, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tender crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in raisins. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.