Ricotta Dumpling with Raspberry Sauce
Ricotta Dumpling with Raspberry Sauce created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Philips.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- Combine ricotta, mascarpone, vanilla and powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Roll out the crescent roll and press into a muffin tin. If using a crescent roll sheet, roll out the sheet and cut into eight squares. Drop 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture into the center. Pull up opposite sides to make a pouch.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat, and add butter, raspberries and jam. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Dust dumplings with additional powdered sugar, if desired. Serve sauce with dumplings.