Red White and Blue Banana Split
Banana split with strawberries, pineapple, vanilla sorbet and topped with blueberries
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks, partially thawed
- 3 medium DOLE Banana(s), peeled, cut into half lengthwise
- 2 small scoops vanilla sorbet or any flavor
- 1/2 cup frozen DOLE Blueberries or DOLE Raspberries
- Mash strawberries with sugar in medium bowl; set aside.
- Arrange banana halves in 3 banana split dishes. Divide pineapple chunks down center of each dish.
- Place 2 scoops of sorbet on top of each; spoon mashed strawberries over sorbet. Top with blueberries. Garnish with mint, if desired.