Raspberry Lemon Tarts
Perfect summertime dessert.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen DOLE® Raspberries, defrosted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 egg yolk(s)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1 pkg (6 crusts) prepared tart crusts
- mint sprigs (optional)
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch until blended in small saucepan. Mix in water and egg yolks. Cook over medium heat, stirring until bubbles and thickens, about 10 minutes. Blend in lemon juice and margarine/ butter.
- Divide raspberries between tarts. Spoon on lemon filling. Chill. Garnish each tart with a mint sprig.