Quinoa Berries Walnuts Salad
Salad with baby greens, quinoa, berries and walnuts.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE® Baby Kale and Greens
- 1-1/2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Blueberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 DOLE Green Onions, sliced
- Honey Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- Combine salad blend, quinoa, blueberries, strawberries, walnuts and green onions in a large bowl; toss with Honey Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette to taste. Refrigerate any remaining vinaigrette.
- Honey Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette: Whisk together 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme and salt and ground black pepper to taste, until blended. Makes about 2/3 cup.