Quick Mango Breakfast Rolls
The mango in these rolls give a tropical feel to your morning breakfast.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tbsp butter or margarine, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, diced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Combine almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place 1 teaspoon butter and 1 tablespoon sugar mixture in each prepared muffin cup.
- Add mango to remaining sugar mixture. Unroll crescent dough from package and pinch seams together. Spread mango mixture over dough. Roll up from long side. Cut into 12 pieces and place each spiral into a muffin cup.
- Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes. Loosen edges; invert pan onto baking sheet. Serve warm.