Quick Cherry Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt
A delicious frozen yogurt treat that comes together in a snap!
Calories per serving
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen DOLE® Dark Sweet Cherries
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, finely chopped
- Combine cherries, yogurt, and agave in blender. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Fold in chocolate and transfer mixture to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
- NOTE: Serve immediately if a soft-serve texture is desired.