Quick Breakfast Rolls
Rolls filled with mango and spices.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, finely chopped, thawed, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Combine almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, in small bowl. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place 1 teaspoon margarine and 2 teaspoons sugar mixture in each prepared muffin cup.
- Add mango to remaining sugar mixture. Unroll crescent dough from package and pinch seams together. Spread mango mixture over dough. Roll up from long side. cut into 12 pieces and place each spiral into a muffin cup.
- Bake 350°F. 12 to 15 minutes. Loosen edges; invert pan onto baking sheet. Server warm.