Pumpkin Pineapple Mousse Pie
This pie is the perfect twist to traditional pumpkin pie
Calories per serving
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 teaspoon granulated sucralose sweetener or sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie mix, canned
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) low-fat graham cracker pie crust
- Drain pineapple well; reserve juice.
- Combine reserved juice with pineapple juice in measuring cup. Add water to make 2 cups.
- Combine juice mixture and gelatin in saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until completely dissolved. Stir in sweetener.
- Pour into bowl. Chill until slightly thickened (consistency of egg whites) about 1 hour.
- Fold in pineapple, pumpkin and whipped topping. Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped topping and ground cinnamon, if desired.