Pulled Pork Mango Slaw
A flavorful pulled pork slow cooker dish that makes a great taco filling.
Calories per serving
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 to 3 pounds boneless, skinless pork shoulder, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 jar (16 oz.) hot salsa
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, partially thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir together chili powder, cumin, salt and paprika, in large bowl. Stir in pork pieces until coated.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, add pork pieces to quickly brown the pork.
- Combine pork, salsa, tomato paste and garlic in slow cooker. Stir well to combine all the ingredients. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Shred pork and return to slow cooker, stir in mango chunks and cilantro.