Protein Pancakes with Honey Lime Tropical Fruit
Protein-packed pancakes topped with tropical fruit.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch salt
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine oats, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, protein powder, flaxseed meal, and oil in blender. Cover; blend until well mixed.
- Heat a nonstick griddle to medium high heat. Add 1/4 cup batter to griddle for each pancake. When the edges start to look dry (2-3 minutes), flip and cook another 1 to 2 minutes on the other side.
- Combine tropical fruit, lime juice, lime zest and honey in a small bowl. Stir well and top pancakes with fruit.