Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
Sweet and savory pork chops.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup bottled teriyaki marinade with pineapple juice
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- Canned Pineapple Tidbits in 100 Pineapple Juice
- Pour 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade over pork chops in a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Combine 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade with pineapple tidbits or chunks, red onion, bell pepper, cilantro and jalapeno pepper. Let stand at room temperature up to 1 hour.
- Remove pork chops from teriyaki marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil pork chops 10 to 15 minutes turning and brushing occasionally with remaining 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade or until pork is no longer pink. Discard any remaining marinade. Serve chops with pineapple salsa.