This tasty frozen treat is sure to please the kids.
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 cups vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 (5 oz) paper cups
- 12 wooden ice cream sticks
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
- Combine pineapple, yogurt, reserved syrup and sugar in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour mixture equally into 12 paper cups. Place on tray and freeze, about 1 hour or until partially set.
- Insert one wooden stick into center of each cup; freeze one hour longer or until almost solid.
- Pour pomegranate juice equally into each cup over yogurt mixture. Freeze until firm 2 hours or over night. Remove paper cups to serve.