Polynesian Sunshine Pie
Taste the Polynesian sunshine with this pie.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15 oz) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 (6 oz) graham cracker crust
- 1 DOLE Banana(s), sliced
- 6 oz (3/4 of 8 oz pkg) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 oz) thawed whipped topping
- 2/3 cup coconut, flaked, toasted, divided
- 1 can (15.25 oz) DOLE Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1/3 cup apricot jam, melted
- Drain oranges; reserve 2 tablespoons syrup. Place half of the oranges in bottom of crust. Top with half of the banana slices; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, reserved syrup and vanilla until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Stir in 1/3 cup coconut. Spread mixture over fruit in crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Arrange tropical mixed fruit, banana slices and remaining mandarin oranges over filling. Drizzle jam over fruit. Sprinkle remaining coconut over pie.