Pisco Sour Cloud
Recipe featured at Catal Restaurant and Uva Bar at Downtown Disney, California
Calories per serving
- .75 oz. simple syrup
- .75 oz. lime juice
- 1 egg white (optional)
- 2 frozen DOLE® Raspberries, partially thawed
- 1/2 orange slice
- 1.5 oz. Ocucaje Pisco
- .75 oz. Stirrings triple sec
- ice cubes
- Combine simple syrup, lime juice, egg white, 2 raspberries and 1/2 of an orange wheel into cocktail tin.
- Muddle raspberries and orange slice until broken down.
- Add Pisco, triple sec and 1 scoop of ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into Martini Glass. Garnish with an orange horse-tail