Pineapple Upside Down Pull Apart Bread
Pineapple upside down pull apart bread.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS® Pecans, divided
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 can (20 oz,) DOLE® Pineapple Slices, in juice, drained
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup BAKERS ANGEL FLAKE® Coconut
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 5-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Chop 5 slices of pineapple; set aside.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons chopped pecans in pan; mix 1 tablespoon melted butter with brown sugar, pour into pan. Cut 5 pineapple slices in half and arrange on top of pecan mixture.
- Combine pudding with remaining pecans, coconut and chopped pineapple in large bowl. Cut bread dough into 24 walnut-sized pieces. Toss with pudding mix to evenly coat. Layer in pan over pineapple. Sprinkle with remaining pudding mix. Pour remaining butter over dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 1 hour or in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute in pan; loosen from sides of pan and invert onto serving platter. Serve warm.