Calories per serving
- 3 oz. cake-flavored vodka
- 1 oz. hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 1 can (6 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 oz. grenadine syrup
- Wet just the rim of the martini glass with a little water; dip the rim in brown sugar or turbinado sugar for added garnish.
- Combine vodka, hazelnut-flavored liqueur and pineapple juice in shaker over ice. Shake vigorously; strain into a martini glasses or other favorite glasses. Slowly pour in grenadine. Garnish with cherry, if desired.
Tip: If you are unable to find cake-flavored vodka, substitute with vanilla-flavored vodka or plain vodka.