Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Highly nutritious and highly delicious chicken kabobs with pineapple.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 tbsp juice reserved
- 3/4 cup bottled teriyaki marinade with pineapple juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cut in 1-inch pcs
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2 pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 12 wooden skewers (12-inces long) soaked in water
- Combine pineapple juice, teriyaki marinade and mustard. Set aside 1/4 cup for grilling. Pour remaining marinade into sealable plastic bag, add chicken pieces, bell peppers and zucchini. Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from plastic bag and discard marinade.
- Thread bell peppers, pineapple chunks, chicken and zucchini. Brush with reserved marinade.
- Grill or broil 10 to 15 minutes turning and brushing occasionally with teriyaki marinade or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard any remaining marinade.