Pineapple Sweet Potatoes with Spinach
An easy and healthy side dish.
Calories per serving
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon onion salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pkg. (5 to 6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Peel potatoes; cut into 1- to 1-1/2 inch pieces; place in bowl of cold water.
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon onion salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon basil, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, parsley, and pineapple into gallon-size food-storage bag. Drain potatoes; place in bag and close securely. Vigorously shake bag to coat potatoes and pineapple. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove potatoes and pineapple and place on large serving platter
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil in large pan. Cook garlic until tender. Add remaining 1/8 teaspoon onion salt, ¼ teaspoon basil, and ¼ teaspoon oregano. Add spinach; cook and stir 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Spoon over potatoes and mix gently. Season to taste.