Pineapple Sweet n Sour Chicken
Savory and Sweet Chicken and pineapple and rice
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut in 1-inch pcs
- 1 cup prepared sweet and sour sauce
- 2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 4 cups hot cooked brown or white rice
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
- Cook; stirring pepper, onion and mushrooms in hot oil, over medium heat, in large skillet, until tender-crisp. Remove vegetables from skillet; set aside.
- Cook chicken in same skillet, until chicken is browned. Add vegetables back to skillet with sweet and sour sauce, soy sauce, pineapple chunks and reserved juice. Heat through. Serve over hot cooked rice.