Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) pork sausage
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups chopped DOLE® Celery
- 1 cup chopped DOLE Onion
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. ground sage
- 8 cups sliced sourdough bread, cut into cubes
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- Crumble sausage into large skillet; cook over medium-high heat until pork is completely browned. Drain sausage. Set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add celery, onion, oregano and sage cook 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine bread, cooked sausage, celery-onion mixture, pineapple, pecans, cranberries, parsley and pineapple juice in large bowl; mix well. Spoon into 3-quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray; cover.
- Bake at 375F., 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Garnish with pineapple wedges or slices and fresh sage, if desired.