Pineapple Salsa Chicken
Grilled chicken with sweet and spicy pineapple salsa.
Calories per serving
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper(s), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped DOLE Green Onion
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp jalapeno chiles, chopped
- Grill or broil chicken 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Combine pineapple chunks, 1/4 cup reserved juice, bell pepper, onions, cilantro, and chilies in bowl.
- Serve salsa with grilled or broiled chicken.