By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1 box (2 layer) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O® Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 4 egg(s)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 vanilla bean pod, split in half
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Drain pineapple; measure 3/4 cup juice to use with cake mix. Reserve remaining juice for soaking mixture.
- Beat cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and 3/4 cup pineapple juice in large bowl with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Scrape half vanilla bean pod; combine with cake batter or mix 1 tablespoon vanilla extract into cake batter. Fold in crushed pineapple. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 38 to 42 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Combine remaining pineapple juice, powdered sugar and melted butter in a small bowl while cake is baking. Scrape other half of vanilla bean pod and mix with juice mixture or stir in remaining 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- Remove cake from oven and set on a wire rack. Poke holes in cake with skewer at ½-inch intervals while still hot and in pan. Pour soaking mixture over cake (NOTE: if soaking mixture begins to pool, poke additional holes). Allow to cool in pan 10 minutes, then flip cake upside down onto serving platter; remove pan. Cool completely then drizzle with glaze, if desired.
Confectioner’s Glaze: Combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon cold milk; whisk until completely combined. Cover with plastic wrap until ready to use.