Pineapple Orange Fruit Mold
This mold has both mandarin oranges and pineapple.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg (8 serving size) peach flavor gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 can (11-15oz) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove 1-1/2 cups gelatin; let stand at room temperature.
- Stir drained fruit into remaining gelatin. Spoon into 6-cup mold sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set not firm.
- Whisk whipped topping into reserved gelatin until blended. Spoon over gelatin layer in mold. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmolding: Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold.