Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2/3 cup KIKKOMAN® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/4 cup KIKKOMAN Less Sodium Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 orange(s), zested and juiced
- 1/2 tsp. red chilies, crushed, optional
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted and chopped
- sliced green onions, optional
- Measure reserved pineapple juice and add enough water to make 1-3/4 cups liquid. Prepare rice according to package directions using juice-water mixture. Coat chicken pieces with flour.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat and cook chicken until edges are golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add pineapple, bell pepper and snap peas. Cook until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add sweet and sour sauce, soy sauce, orange juice and red chilies to pan. Stir and cook an additional 3 minutes or until sauce begins to boil. Stir in orange zest. Serve over rice topped with cashews and green onions.