Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg(s)
- 3 cups old fashioned or quick cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup DOLE Seedless or Golden Raisins
- 1 cup chopped almonds, toasted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Drain pineapple well; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
- Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy in large bowl. Beat in egg, crushed pineapple and reserved juice.
- Combine oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt; raisins and almonds in medium bowl. Stir into pineapple mixture.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto greased cookie sheets. Shape with back of spoon.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire racks.