Pineapple Mint Lemonade
A fresh twist on the classic lemonade.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 can (46 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Combine sugar and water in large saucepan; bring to boil. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Stir in chopped mint; let stand 15 minutes. Strain liquid into punch bowl; discard chopped mint.
- Add pineapple and lemon juices. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.