Pineapple Mandarin Icebox Cake
This is a delightful no-bake cake, featuring ladyfingers, crushed pineapple, and Mandarin oranges.
Calories per serving
- 24 ladyfingers
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1 can (11 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 16 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger, optional
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping
- Cut 11 ladyfingers in half lengthwise, and line sides of 9-inch springform pan with ladyfingers cut side inside. Line bottom of pan with approximately 13 ladyfingers, trimming the corners of the ladyfingers as needed so that they fit; Set aside.
- Combine half drained pineapple, half mandarin oranges, yogurt, pudding mix, orange peel, ginger, and 1/3 cup reserved pineapple juice in large bowl. Mix well and spread the filling into prepared pan.
- Combine whipped topping and remaining crushed pineapple. Spread on top of filling in the pan. Garnish with remaining mandarin oranges. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove springform ring from the pan after the cake is set.