Pineapple Mandarin Ice Cream Cake
This fruity ice cream cake is easy and versatile. Use your favorite ice cream flavor.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained, divided
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 3 cups butter pecan ice cream (or flavor of your choice), slightly softened
- 1 (10 oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed
- Fold pineapple and half mandarin oranges into ice cream in a mixing bowl. Set aside remaining oranges for garnish.
- Slice pound cake lengthwise into thirds. Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving 2 inches of overhang on all sides. Place top layer in bottom of pan, spread one-half ice cream mixture on top of the cake. Place the second layer in the pan, and spread remaining ice cream mixture on top of the cake. Place the last layer on top of ice cream.
- Wrap cake and place into the freezer for at least an hour to set.
- Invert the pan onto serving platter. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Garnish with reserved orange slices.