Pineapple Mandarin Hummingbird Cake
This is a variation of the hummingbird cake is a delicious combination of pineapple, Mandarin oranges, pecans, and cream cheese frosting.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (2-layer) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving) vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) prepared cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 2 (9-inch) cake pans with cooking spray and line bottom of pans with wax paper.
- Combine cake mix, dry instant pudding, cinnamon, eggs, and oil in large bowl. Mix with hand mixer for 2 minutes. Fold in pineapple, mandarin oranges, and nuts. Mix well. Pour batter into baking pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Frost cake and garnish as desired.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan onto wire rack; cool completely.